Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Well, it's almost valentine's day...

do you love the holiday or hate it???
I love love it!
Here is a layout I completed for noel mignon's challenge blog! I love what her team has come up with as well!
She is also haveing a 4 day crop online...check it out!
Here's my take on the challenge!


Last night I created this layout using the felt flower background I got at Hobby Lobby...so loving it! Loving it for the sweetest picture of Jay.

Now back to organizing my work space!

2 comments:

Jingle said...

These are so cute! I don't really care either way on this one. We don't do anything to celebrate or anything, but I do love all the red and pink and glitter everywhere! LOL!

Cindy said...

The felt flower mesh is great. Hobby Lobby?? I'm so excited we are getting one here. Great job.

Amy Sumrall Designs