Saturday, February 21, 2009

Swimming, Fish, Jail, and Baby Me!

This layout was created for a challenge at All Moments Remembered. I saw this fabulous picture that was stunning using these colors and feathers...I couldn't resist using it for this inspiration!
Product: MME PP, random ribbon, kaiser bling, feathers, turquois stickles, MM mini alphas.

Jayda loves to fish and is very good at it. This was her very first time fishing. Although, she didn't catch a thing.
Product: Daisy D's PP, K&Co PP, BG Sultry letters, pink CS, white plastic lacey thingy, sakura glaze pen blue, white cardstock.
Interrupting this creative announcement to inform you I am a cruel mother. Poor guy crawled under the table to get his ball that rolled under there...got stuck and could not figure out how to get out. I did the only thing any loving mother does...and ran and got my camera!
My mother gave me many many photos from my grandparents attic and her house. I am so excited to have thes ein my possession as I have so few pics of me as a child!!! Well, last night I began working on some of the ones of me! This one had me roughly around ten months old. In my brothers, hand me down sleeper. We were at my grandfather's house in the backyard. I love studying the stroller and it's many safety features???!!!! How did we survive as children???? Hahahahahahaha

How lucky am I? I won Luxe Designs Retro giveaway with my mothers layout of her
macrame' project! I received 18 PP, 2 alphabets, rubons, and journal spots...LOVING IT SO FAR!!!
I am so loving hand doodling right now and sewing!!!
Product: Luxe Designs Sprinkles-leisure Suit(both sides)
Kraft paper
black sakura hand doodles
white cs for journaling
lt blue floss
sticko letters black
thickers felt green

Thanks for stopping by and reading. Read and enjoy every comment...plus I love coming to your blog too to continued to be inspired!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your layouts and blogs continue to put a big smile on my face..next best thing to you being here!!! What talent! You amaze me. Love, Mom

Amy Sumrall Designs