Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Scrapping Across the Universe Challenge #9!

I am addicted to challenges and have completed more layouts than I can even keep track of!
The new challenge is up at Scrapping Across the Universe and it is awesome!
I love this challenge blog because it offers you the chance to reminisce and record things you may have otherwise allowed to go by the wayside. I used purple on this layout based on the purple in my dress. I do not like working with purple much but the paint matched the mm patterned paper paint that it worked out perfect! Click on the image to make it full size and read journaling.


This layout is for a challenge at noel mignon's website! It comes from inspiration from this cool website Curly Girl Designs...check out the cards.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree...so precious. Love, Mom

Amy Sumrall Designs