Monday, February 2, 2009

Just keep posting...

Completed this layout for a challenge...Life is______



Product: Cosmo Cricket-Mr. Campy PP, Bazzill basics, Thickers, Friendly forest embellies colorbok, random buttons, ribbons, fibers, AC brown brads.
For a challenge over at Scrapping Across the Universe,


Product: Making Memories PP, Friendly Forest embellies and journal spot- colorbok, thread.

Here's the challenge!

POSTJude promises his girlfriend to write her everyday. Lucy writes her boyfriend while he is at war. Do you have a special letter to or from someone you would like to scrap? Or maybe the song "All My Loving" speaks to you. We will be posting the winner and the next challenge on Feb 13th!And the Lovely Julie Tucker has sponsored the prize for this challenge..Check out these goodies she has put together for the winner.Hmmmm...


I am telling you...the goodies you can win just keep getting better and better! Please come play along!

Ths next layout I did of when Jake was 18 months and Jayda was 3 months old. jayda is drooling in this photo! What a treat when I came across this photo!
Product: Dollar Store PP, Basic Grey PP, twine belt, Friendly Forest journal spot and embellies-colorbok.


This is a digital layout I did for a challenge over at All Moments remembered.


Digi elements: Nicole Polhamous valentine tickets,

Yes, yet another challenge, completed for Noel Mignon's challenge on her new challenge blog!
You are to complete a layout using your favorite children's book. Mine is A Tale of Desperaux!
I am slightly devastated that they have made it into a movie because it just reads so fabulously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Digi

All Moments Remembered had a posting war. What is that you ask? Well, it is the one who posts the most on the message boards wins a prize. In this case, it is scrapbooking goodies. I am embarrassed to say, I won! Yeah, I know I won with 833 new posts. We got so very silly and would post different avatars. Below is a layout of the ones I used! Unfortunately, to the normal eye...you won't get a bit of it. You had to be there.....


Digi






3 comments:

luvzenkm2 (Leea) said...

So you have the MOJO(can I have it for FEB & LOAD)...looking good...I was going to the Noel one, but had a hard time picking just one...btw the pictures of you from AMR LO...other than Jingles look just like you :P

Anonymous said...

Wow girl you have been busy...

lovin all those layouts and you are rockin the digi too...

Casey said...

Boy, you are productive! Your layouts are all adorable, but I love the Desperaux piece! That book is fabulous! You won one of the Word for the Year kits from my blog, so send me your addy and I'll get it out to you!

Amy Sumrall Designs