Thursday, February 26, 2009

Food, whales, love, and lotsa hands!

I completed this layout, kind of following the Graphic 45 sketch design for this week. I flipped it, added some things and voila! I love these pics of my little guy eating!!! He loves to eat!!!
Product:
Making memories PP
unsure of lt blue paper
creative imaginations paper flowers
dymo
random buttons
fiber fabric from swap
thickers
mm mini alphas

Oh goodness, I won't ever forget the day I took this photo...I swear I shot about 50 just to get this one....You were all over the place, but that is what your 10 month is all about. You started walking at 9 1/2 months so needless to say you were quite wobbly still! You were crawling on everything and climbing on whatever you could. I have a sequence of photos that has you crawling up, standing up, bending down to sit and then the next shot you are gone from the photo...you had tipped over and fell out of the cameras eye! Made me laugh out loud!

I cut up your outfit and used the words and whale from your outfit. machine and hand stitched along with sakura glaze pens...I am in love with glaze pens(white and black in particular!)!
Product:
Basic Grey Boxer journal spot
MM PP
white cardstock for journaling
whit sakura pen
blue thread
thickers
whale and w is for is cut from an out grown outfit he is wearing in pic!

Oh another photo of the man I love. I still wonder how I got do lucky!? We have been together 4 years and I love you more than I did back then! I loved this photo of us at Ponce Inlet beach. After I took this photo I redid the flourishes to make them more flourishy....they just sort of ended abruptly, but I have since fixed.
Products:
Basic Grey Granola-
honey, trail mix, crunchy, almond
Prima Flowers
Basic Grey Brads
Hand drawn flourishes with white MM paint and white uniball pen

This next layout was my DT work completed for Scrapping Across the Universe NEW challenge going up today or tomorrow...The idea comes from the song, I want to hold your hand...


I also have an option of this one being used for this week....

Speaking of hands....
I posted about this here on my other blog titled "My Husband Scrapped"! I went ahead and actually made this a layout....we all get a kick out of it...even jayda!
Product: Thickers, sakura glaze pens for hand doodling, white cardstock for journaling, DH scrapped layout on 8.5 x 11.

Thanks for looking and always I really appreciate your comments! Good...Bad...Indifferent! :o)

3 comments:

Abby said...

Well, you asked for comments, so here they are, LOL! Love how the title on 1st one can be viewed 2 different ways, and that fiber ribbon is awesome! Cute pic in the 2nd one. I totally understand about taking 50 to get one pretty good one! I've been saving some of DD's outfits to cut up and scrap. Heck, I already bought it and that's one less embellishment I have to buy. Gorgeous pic of you and DH! Love the Granola paper with the pic. It totally compliments it! I love pics of baby and mommy hands! Great hand LOs! There's just something so soft about that second one! And the Jayda LO was cracking me up! Awesome job!

Unknown said...

OH, I just love the top layout... he's such a cutie, too. Love all your layouts... they're great. The first hand one is soooo sweet.

Nick! said...

Jessica, I surfed onto your blog via Potamus Prefers. I really appreciated your comment about my album Coconut Groove. I would be honored if you spread the word around your school about my music. As an incentive, I offer teacher discounts (saving $4.95 off the internet price). If you have coworkers who are interested, have them contact me through my blog http"//bathtubsinging.blogspot.com.

I see that you are in Florida from your profile. Whereabouts? I'm down in the Miami area, but perhaps I'll be in your area at some point as I tour.
I hope you win the drawing... if not, drop me a line and I can help you out.

Amy Sumrall Designs