Thursday, February 12, 2009

Jay's First Year Mini Album

I have been thinking for some time about getting this project completed! I just wanted to have something handy to quickly browse through when I needed to remember my little guy! I used to refer to him as Baby Jay and now it is Toddler Jay...happened too fast! Before long I will be calling him Big Boy Jay! LOL

I had a ball creating this! In fact, I finally was able to use those super size playing cards for this mini!

The front cover was created with a card, a baby print vellum, dymo, mini rick rack, and believe it or not...keys from my last laptop that I totally destroyed because it was so way past its prime. The ribbons were attached and I put some random buttons on the ends.

As always, click on the picture to see it perfectly clear! PS: Thanks for looking! :o)


I had a cool picture of that last night...but there was a unfortunate event... my new computer bit the dust, like quit, not working, virus attacked its super center and sent it on its way to lost photos forever. You know the beauty of scrapbooking is I will never ever forget that computer because I used it's keys on this book!
I still am not ready to discuss the loss of all my digital scrapbooking pages...thank goodness I printed off 15 of them last week!
Um, yeah...back up your digi elements AND pictures!
Page one is the Queen of diamonds...that's me, Queenie! This is Jays first day!
Now that I look at it....perhaps I need to go back through and date those pages!
Ace of diamonds stands for 1 month and heads on down through...










Until you reach the King at his first birthday party!

Amy Sumrall Designs