Friday, August 1, 2008

Gone fishin'-don't get hooked!

Good morning!
I was busy creating into the night. It started with a photo, then I chose paper...with fish on it. If there is a fish on it...I am thinking FISHING!
I used my old fishing license as some ephemera and my husband's hook. Don't ask how the tag on the lower right corner of the picture got there. My sons tag fell out of his jammies...so I added it!?! WTH? But I love it there!
Let me tell you, my husband didn't even roll his eyes when I asked him to go dig out a fishing hook for my scrapbook page! I think he "gets" it! {giggle}





Cardstock:Basic Brown Bazzill
PP: K&Co Sea Glass
Fiber: burlap rope-K&Co mini ocean book, Jingle fiber
Embellishments: lobster chipboard, sand dollar, pearls-K&Co Ocean mini book kit.
Fabric Tag: fell off my sons jammies.
Alphabet letters: Thickers and random best
Journaling: white card stock
Husbands fishing hook
My old fishing license from last year

4 comments:

rairie said...

That is perhaps my favorite picture of Jacob and Jayda. I remember the day. That was when the old folks walked to the other side of disappearing island...you took the fav pic of us the same day!

Harley Dee said...

I totally love this layout, and I love that you used it on a summer photo, not a fishing photo.

Scrappy Girl said...

thank you so much for the sweet comments on my blog. I must say that I am addicted to blogging as much as scrapbooking and cardmaking. LOL! I have been slowly checking out other AMR bloggers. Your creativity is amazing! Love the pic of the spit up.

Unknown said...

Congrats!! You'll get there!! Love that layout, so clever!

Amy Sumrall Designs