Sunday, August 31, 2008

A teacher...

...touches a child's heart forever! Jayda's teacher is a sweet young lady in her second year of teaching! This picture was awesome, such genuine smiles full of beginning of the year ambition!
I truly enjoyed creating this and it came together quickly! The inspiration was from the black card stock with the Pink Paislee PP on top...LOVE IT! Then, everything else fell into place! I used some goodies I found in my MIL closet! Her...JUNK...who knew junk could be so grand???
There is a new technique here...new for me! I cut PP that matched the matte of this photo into thin strips the size of Dymo tape! I then sanded it as the paper has a white core...and voila matching dymo tape for every layout! YAY!!!



Product:
Cardstock: Black generic
Matte: BG Sultry
PP: Office Lingo of Pink Paislee
Gem Flourish: Prima-Say it in crystals
Embellies: Old onion sack and lace from my MILs closet, flora doodle flower, random button from RAK,
Journaling: Dymo label maker on BG sultry PP and sanded to show white core, MM mini alphas, thickers

1 comment:

Tricia Wilson said...

Thanks for the tips on the dymo labeler! Great idea!

Amy Sumrall Designs