Sunday, August 24, 2008

Be Mine....always!

This layout is based on the papers I chose to work with. I have a bunch of Teresa Collins paper that was sent to me as a RAK from Stacey at All Moments Remembered in one of my recent orders. {On a sidenote, if you haven't placed an order with All Moments Remembered yet, you really MUST! She always throws in some extra goodies and you can't believe your good fortune when the package arrives! Shipping is fast and customer service is BAR NONE!)
After I had papers in hand, I searched out some black and white photos to use with this layout. I am up to February of Jay's stack of pictures. This phot was perfect! I used puff dots to raise up the pic and "feature" it!
I searched out my stash for black rub on flourishes...no such luck! So, I just drew them with my glaze pen! I love those pens!!! This was from a valentine's day photo shoot! His feet are sweeter than a box of chocolates!!!!



Product:
PP Creative Imaginations background
All other PP: Teresa Collins
Sakura Glaze pen-black for hand drawn flourishes
Thickers letters
Flora doodles black flower and center
gun metal stickles for accent on crown

I got a blog award from an amazingly talented scrapper and new online friend of mine, Laverne.

You must go check her blog out here! It is awesome! Here are the rules for this little award:

The rules for the “Blogging Friends Forever” award are:
* Only five people allowed
* Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog
* One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog or lives in another part of the world.
* You must link back to whoever gave you the award.
* The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.


Here are my nominations:
My mother! Just Seeding Here This woman can bead!!!
Bree The Artsy Fartsy Scraproom My new friend from Canada and co founder(along with Camille) of the coolest scrap kits at Shop Crop Suey!!
Angie Sun, Sand, Surf, and Scrap It The best music on her blog!
Anne Marie Rest and be Thankful Delicious scrapping goodness!
Jingle Just Jingle A new blogger who is fabulous!

PS: Don't feel bad if you don't get around to this! If you just want to capture the award and use it...feel free! I know these things take time!

9 comments:

None None said...

Very pretty, Jessica! You sure are cranking out the LOs - keep up the great work!!!

Scrappy Girl said...

What a great layout and what sweet little feet! Too cute!

Love your handdrawn flourishes. When I try to do them they just look yucky...you did a great job!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout...love those little feet. I have something on my blog for you :)

Anne Marie said...

Awww, thanks for the bloggy award! I absolutely adore that photo and layout! I don't have a stitch of that paper, and now I've got to get some!

angie worthington said...

the layout is awesome!!!....house cleaning can always wait!...thanks for the blog award!...

PattiM said...

Great LO, Jessica... And I could gobble up those little toes..... Too cute...

Hugs,

PattiM
(Pattie's passion)

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!!!

Dee said...

i LOVE this layaout!! i don't know how you find the time to crank out so much yummy stuff, but keep up the good work!!

Jingle said...

Jessica, this is beautiful! You really did a fantastic job with it! One of my favorites of yours! I love the papers!

Scrapycandy said...

Congrats! Who won your RAK?

Amy Sumrall Designs