Thursday, July 24, 2008

Two Challenges

This first layout was completed for a challenge. I had to complete a layout in one hour. We were given no info unil 9 pm. We had to have it completed by 10 and uploaded to the sight by 10:15pm. I started about 10 minutes after nine so I was really pressed for time!
I had my thread already on the needle as I always leave the extra on! I was thrilled, this way I could add some stitching...my new favorite thing to do on all my layouts!

The second one, I completed for a challenge on Scrap Schemes.
I loved the layered idea and the papers went with this picture so well!!! The flowers were inked from a cream to a brown color. I stitched on my picture for the first time. I liked the look. I have been wanting to use these patterned papers for some time!


2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Great layouts! I too am just starting to stitch and love it!! Though, I am still to scared to do it on a machine, lol! I have been loving the baby pages you have been doing!!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I'm not into scrapbooking, but your pages are georgeous. Love the baby layouts.

Amy Sumrall Designs