Monday, July 14, 2008

Christmas in July?????

Here are some ATCs I made to swap today. This past weeks theme at All Moments Remembered Message Boards Scrap Chat Hour was Christmas in July. I like the simplicity of these and the fun in creating something little to send to friends! Being that I live in Florida, it only seemed appropriate to use flamingos! As always, you are welcome to click on these images to enlarge them for your viewing pleasure!

This is a challenge I completed from the crop from this weekend. Unfortunately, I have trouble logging onto the message boards at times and I didn't get to post it before the challenge was over...
We were to complete a layout that resembled a magazine layout. I used a grocery store magazine I received in the mail this week.


Please remember to scroll down to yesterdays post and

4 comments:

PattiM said...

I love your flamingo, ATC's... And the ad LO is soooo cute....love all the color....

PattiM
(Pattie's passion)

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!!!

angie worthington said...

great ATC's!!!...love the layout too...
;) angie/craftyscrapr

Jackie said...

I love your atc's jessica!! They are so cute:)

rairie said...

love my flamingos...what a trademark. Love ya Mom

Amy Sumrall Designs