Thursday, July 17, 2008

The scrapping madness continues...and a winner!!!!

I was working last night on this layout below. The days challenge of scrapping old stuff continued on with this particular layout. Can anyone remember this patterned paper from 1999??? hahahah I loved making something old look new! I also got the idea for the butterfly on darkroom door's blog. I love this new company! They are putting some great things out on the market! I couldn't get on their blog to show you the post on the blog. Check out the store. The eerie music is very cool!!!!




I have had a lot of people join in on the blog challenge for a RAK. Thanks for all who have participated. I do hope you continue to frequent the All Moments Remembered Message Boards.
THE WINNER IS......
Jennifer Bush said...
Hi there! Great layouts! I just joined the message board, my name is jewel71. I love so many lines, it's hard to pick a favorite. American Crafts THICKERS & ribbon, Making Memories Noteworthy Addie, Chatterbox (love the new artsy.licious stuff) Prima flowers all shapes and sizes, Bling, and journaling cards or pp is stuff I'm really into right now. I'm sure that's more than enough suggestions, lol!

July 13, 2008 9:16 PM
Thanks for joining Jennifer, look forward to seeing you often at all moments remembered!

2 comments:

rairie said...

I love the bracelet you are wearing and the yard you are standing in...wish I was there right now!

Abby said...

I just wanted to say that your pages have evolved so much since the first ones I saw on PAW! There's just something about them now. You look beautiful by the way, and your baby is precious!
~Abby~

Amy Sumrall Designs