Monday, October 20, 2008

Senior Year

This layout was so much fun to create! I am still working with Bree's "O'er the Rainbow" kit! There are so many pp and embellies in this! The thickers, buttons, ribbon, felt beaver(which someone made for me in high school over 20 years ago!) are all mine. The rest of everything is from the kit! I am telling you Shop Crop Suey kits are loaded!
With my 20 year high school reunion looming in the summer of 09, I am forced to reminisce of the "good ol' days!" Gosh, as i look back, if I knew then what I know now!!! I am looking forward to the big reunion next summer!

5 comments:

Sweet Marie said...

Beautiful ! Love the beaver !

luvzenkm2 (Leea) said...

Cool, might have to try this with last year's 15 year reunion pics...thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Wow, I already was done with art school and working in 1989.... I feel old! Love the cute beaver!!

Anonymous said...

Sooooo beautiful! Isn't it fun having all the memories come rushing back? I've really enjoyed sharing your other high school years... Thanks for showing them. Your layouts are super! Love Mom C.

Anonymous said...

Jessica,
I love the high school pages! It takes me back! It can not be 20 years later! HELP!!! I am so glad that Amy shared thi swith me. I think of you often and hope that you are well. I am looking forward to seeing you next summer!
Becky Pasternak

Amy Sumrall Designs