Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Junior Year

This was a fun layout. I couldn't even begin to remember anything from this year...other than a sweet friend of mine who turned around in English class and asked me on the first day of school, "What happened to you over the summer....did you get hit with the beautiful stick or what?" I never forgot that...his name was Duke Moulthrop. We were just very good friends. Who wouldn't want a friend like that? hahaha







I used Basic Grey Sultry, Hambly overlay, cut out BG Sultry flowers from PP, sass turtle with hot pink stickles, random buttons, fibers, brads, butterflies from Camilles Crop Suey Kit, thread, mm mini alphas, thickers vintage playing card, random ribbon, aqua stickles, cotton candy stickles

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute, cute. Love both your junior and senior layouts. How fun!

Anonymous said...

I love all of your high school layouts!!!!...so much detail! And the pictures are awesome, hee hee :) It feels good to be blog-stalking again. I've missed your blog :)

Anonymous said...

Dang girl,

I wish I was hit with the beautiful stick...

some girls have all the luck!


ps.. my word verification letters were "TERDS" no joke

Amy Sumrall Designs