Wednesday, October 15, 2008

"Hold on Tight"

The new challenge is up over at Scrapping Across the Universe!!! Go check it out!
But not before you check out all the layouts completed for the first challenge!!!

[URL=http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i51/Drivelswigger/challenge%201/?action=view¤t=a0a0cbfe.pbw][IMG]http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i51/Drivelswigger/challenge%201/th_story.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Here is my take on the challenge!
The theme of my Prom was from the song "Still Loving You" by the Scorpions. I loved this dress that my mother had made using the bridesmaid dress from my oldest brothers wedding! Unfortunately, the seamstress cut it way to low in the front! I was worried about cleavage all night. Boy, if I knew then what I know now. Hahahahaha! I borrowed the gorgeous drop necklace from an elderly neighbor lady who wanted me to wear it with this dress.
I had a great night at the dance and I think we went to the theme park outside of pittsburgh or cedar point the day after....I can't remember! I am geting old!


Product:
Cardstock Turquois DCVW
Thickers Title is the Prom's Theme
Flowers from Mrs Chez in a RAK
Random buttons
Prima Say it with crystal flourish
random heart buttons
89 chipboard Marcella by K
white heart from Bree in a RAK
Small Ace of hearts card
Letters: Mini alpha MM
MM Paint
Tule netting behind pics
sewing in orange around edge

No comments:

Amy Sumrall Designs