Saturday, October 18, 2008

It's all fun and games until....

Totally loving Bree's "O'er the Rainbow" Premier Kit at Shop Crop Suey!!
I have created a total of 3 layouts, a mini album, an altered 3 tier photo frame and I still have tons of product left! It is such a great value for the price! The latest kits are even cuter than the premier!!!
In this layout, I highlighted some sweet photos of baby Jay as he belly laughed for the first time...and then it happened...like clockwork...and I just so happened to catch it on film! You couldn't photoshop it better than this!!! I pop dotted the main photo to make it appear 3D and draw the focus out to the main photo!



Product:
Shop Crop Suey Kit O'er the Rainbow
Letering was not part of the kit, nor the onion bag under the photo.

As always, thank you for looking and leaving a comment, I loe hearing from you....and following your link back to your blog!

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE....love that title...love it! :):):):)

Sweet Marie said...

What a cutie !!! Love the LO. Fun and colorful like I like it !

Anonymous said...

Your layout is just plain darling! Of course you would know that I would love it!!! The "spit-up" pic is really perfect...You are so creative and talented! Love you,Mom C.

Nancywithajones said...

love this page absolutly adorable!!

Anonymous said...

so funny. You have me rotflmao..

I can't believe you scrapped about puke....you kill me.

Noel said...

LOL...this is hillarious! :)

Anonymous said...

Jay is so CUTE! How perfectly you captured the SPIT! I love it! I am enjoying seeing you and your family.
Becky P.

Amy Sumrall Designs