Friday, May 22, 2009

All I can say is wow wow *wub*ulous !

Digi scrapping...not quite as messy as traditional scrapping...but equally fun! I enjoy putting together the pretty papers, and fun embellishments...AND I never run out of letter e's or j's or s's!

Here is what I was working on last evening! I have such a wonderful relationship with my mother! If you do not believe me...see post HERE!
hehehe

Anyway, I loved this photo of my mother in the bead shop and couldn't wait to scrap it!

the kits were created by Amy Sumrall. I used the Everyday kit and the *wub*ulous kit mixed and matched! All of her kits are different but oddly work together EXTREMELY nicely.
Thanks for looking and have a great day!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun digi scrap...a cute mama,too!! Love, Mom in law Ha!

Amy Sumrall Designs