Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Scrap Orchard Challenge

Hope life and the summertime is going well for you!
I know life is quickly passing us by here in FL. Mostly, because it is so blasted hot out and we don't get out much!!! Hot like 97* and sunny!
I have blogged all about the goings on on my family blog which you are always welcome to follow the link on the left.

I have been working on my kindergarten blog for when I venture back into the classroom in August. This is taking me a great deal of time, If you know of any great tutorials for building your own blog...I am all ears! Leave me a comment with a link!
*THANKS*

I have entered a contest over at Scrap Orchard! Check out my layout HERE!

There are so many talented ladies over there, I am just enjoying the chance to use some really cute kits!
Well, I need to hurry along. Story time at the library today...inside...in the air!
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Amy Sumrall Designs