Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Amy Sumrall kit "My Favorite Things"

Hey all! I hope you are having a wonderful beginning of June and life is not passing you by too quickly...YEAH RIGHT!!! I hear ya! Zoooooooom......... it is speeding by.
Speaking of speed...I love how quick I am able to finish a digi layout and get it posted ASAP! You see, it helps with my feeble brain. The minute I take the pic I scrap it. That is very helpful in this day and age of GO GO GO GO!!!!!
Well without further ado, here is a layout I completed today showing off the new bike I picked up for him at the flea market! When I saw this adorable thingy...I just knew Jay would love it!
This is Amy Sumrall's latest kit from week 5 of the SYTYCD contest! It is titled My Favorite things-1980's. I think she is going to win! You can go here and see all of her kits that are currently freebies!
Journaling:
I found this awesome race care for you at the flea market today. Who knew a little big wheel could be such fun? You sit down on it and try and push it with your feet. You give up and do it Fred Flintstone style. Who knew you could have such fun on a reused toy?! That's it...just doing your part to save the world one plastic toy at a time!

This next layout is of me, when I was young. Again, using the latest kit from Amy Sumrall!

Journaling:
I loved being a big cousin. I loved taking care of babies. Little did I know it was a gift, today being a mother comes naturally.

Here is another layout using the newest kit by Amy Sumrall.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh my gosh, you are such a doll! I just adore you, your pages and I am so lucky you are on my team! I can't thank you enough!

Amy Sumrall Designs