Thursday, November 6, 2008

A Vision of Beauty

My grandmother was photographed by my grandfather alot. He was a photographer and an accomplished one at that. He took the photos and even developed the photos in his own darkroom.
This layout was done using Camille's premier kit at Shop Crop Suey! I love these patterned papers by Basic Grey. The flower embellishments are Riff Raff. The lettering is the only thing that was not in the kit(Thickers and MM mini alphas).
This photo was taken in Reynoldsville, PA in 1938.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

This is gorgeous. I just love the simple soft feel to it. Lovely :)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful, Jessica....Love Mom C.

Anonymous said...

Girl you know I think this incredible....... right?

CAn I post it on the blog?

Abby said...

Beautiful LO! Love the colors! Those flowers are so neat!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, your layout is just breathtaking! Sorry I haven't left a comment in awhile. I've had to do some silent stalking lately...but I'm back now!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i love the layout. it is so pretty.
From,
Jayda

Amy Sumrall Designs