Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Nothing But TROUBLE!

This layout was created for Scrapping Across the Universe's next challenge. I was confused about what I would do...until I found this picture and recalled stories of my early childhood. Click on the photo to get a sampling of some of the things I did as a child...note I said SOME! There is plenty more where these came from!

I want to know one thing....WHERE WAS MY MOTHER!? Hahahah Thats the running joke. She was always right there....I was just REALYY good at getting into trouble quietly! It was when my brother and I began to giggle uncontrollably that my mother knew there was trouble! heheheheheheeh

6 comments:

Cassie said...

Good times...How is your hand? I see that you used the Dymo for journaling...lol! I can't imagine doing all that!! :) Really love that layout!!

Abby said...

What a cute pic! I like how you did the journaling. Cool!

Anonymous said...

I don't care, She's still cute!!Love your layout...What memories! Mom

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness, look at cute little Jessica!! Great layout with some good stories!

rairie said...

Oh were you ever beautiful...everything I wanted in a daughter and bad too. That is the beautiful curly hair that you cut off at the rubberbands at the side of your head, Such cute pigtails...gone.

Amber Zimmerman said...

HI Jessica! Thanks so much for the warm welcome! I am looking forward to getting to know you girls and working with you on the challenges! =)

Amy Sumrall Designs