Thursday, September 4, 2008

U Right Now

I have been wanting to create a mini album using 3.5 inch floppy discs! I was super excited to make this album using my Bind It All. Lo and behold, they were too fat and so I had to use my Crop a Dile instead. I did however, use the bind it all to attach the pages together! I loved that!
I couldn't decide what topic to use for this mini album, and then I thought I would do it about my daughter...right now! She picked out thisline of papers last time we were at the scrapbook shop. I would say she has good taste in color combinations!
As always, you can click on the pictures to make them large.

I chalked the sides below to soften the disc look on the edges.
My dear friend scrappin{jewlz} over at All Moments Remembered message boards sent me this RAK of metal goodness. {Thanks bunches {jewlz} I love it!} We have an ongoing RAK over on the message boards. I took this offer of Julie's and offered up Tim Holtz Alcohol Ink and the Tropical Storm Fay. Needless to say the ink flew out of the house!.....Perhaps on the storm! LOL
This is You Right Now!


Product: Bo Bunny PP, Flora Doodle with Pink pony tail holder behind flower and one of the beads from the hairholder as floral center, heart shaped paper clip wrapping around 1st page, dymo label maker.

Jayda Mae

Product: Bo Bunny PP, random ribon on the side, dymo label maker, arrow and brad from RAK.

Hanna Montana and a great athlete.

Product: Bo Bunny PP, random ribbon, pink stickles on naked chipboard stars, Hannah M Tag, star brad in her hair, soccer buttons, volleyball brad, dymo label maker.

Good grades and Drama

Product: Bo Bunny PP, dymo label maker, random ribbon, karen foster letter stickers, Glossy Accents to make tears on the last page.

{heart} Mom

11 comments:

Anne Marie said...

You've got to be kidding me. You put those disks through your BIA? And it worked? Holy recycling day, Jessica, you are the GREEN GODDESS of using up junk in the household! I bow down to you, I bow down!

GLOANN said...

Jessica, I do believe you can make something beautiful out of any old thing. This is so cute, and I know Jada will treasure it.

angie worthington said...

great album!!!....very clever...

Jingle said...

Jess! This is total amazing cuteness! I love it!!!

rairie said...

You could album the world in the number of these thrown away. Again you score. I am going to a card party to learn something to bring to you..aren't I a good mother after all?

scrappin{jewlz} said...

Wow, what a cool idea!!!

Glad you liked the metal stuff.. LOL I kept finding more and more to add to the baggie! Have fun playing!

TheresaK said...

super cool mini~!

Whitney said...

Very cool album and recycling as well! Very neat idea. I think I have thrown all my old disks out.

Greta Adams said...

i LOVE this ...Brilliant!!

susan said...

What a great idea. The pony tail holders put it over the top for me. How stinkin cute!

Unknown said...

Oh, that is just the coolest minibook ever!! Now I'm wishin' I wouldn't have pitched all those floppies!! OMG, what a great idea!! Of course the album is super cute to boot!

Amy Sumrall Designs