Saturday, June 28, 2008

I have been tagged!

Name 5 things that I do for myself:
This one is hard, seems I always am thinking of the others.
1. I will buy myself some candy and "try" and hide it in my scrapping area...although, my children play their wii nearby and... well, they have found it! Sometimes it is strawberry licorice, reese pieces, jelly bellies, or heart gobstoppers.
2. I just started going to a card class once a month.
3. Umm, this is hard.
4. I guess I do not do so much for myself and think of others.
5. Stop at scrapbook stores despite the groaning of those in the car with me!

When I look at myself in the mirror, the above become obvious! Perhaps it is time I begin exercising again...last time I did that I ended up with mastitis...hmmm, I will take it easier.



Name 5 kind things I do for friends, my children or partner:
1. Everything a mom should!
2. Listen to my son talk about his video games. I dont have a clue... and I try really hard not to let him know I have no idea what he is talking about!
3. Spend time with my daughter, she loves hanging out with me.
4. I stay home with my baby and it is turning out to be a wonderful thing for my 10 and 11 year old too!
5. I love to see my family and friends happy so whatever it is at that moment I need to do! especially sending my mom beads to feed her addiction.

Name 5 kind things I've done for a strangers:
1. I always read the name tags of the check out girls/guys. When they greet me, I greet them by name.
2. I once stopped and gave a ride to a young family walking with a little baby in the hot hot sun, I just saw their car break down. My husband wanted to kill me, but to this day I still feel it was the right thing to do!
3. I have been behind people in line who come up short at the register. I jump in and hand them the extra dollar or two.
4. I like to send RAKs.
5. I started to feed a mother young cat who had 4 kittens and were living across the road in the bushes. Lo and behold the mother got smart and moved her family across the street to my shrubs. We took them to the humane societ y as I couldnt have 5 cats. Not even one, our late stormie girl would have eaten them. They told us just looking at the mama she was pregnant again and they would kill her. My husband and I refused to have that happen. So we brought her home and took her to the local vet and were prepared to have her spayed and should she have kittens...go from there.
Well lo and behold...NOT pregnant! She was fat cause I was feeding her can tuna and other delights for a nursing mother! It also turned out one of the techs at the vet took her home and adopted her! She was sooo sweet. I called her mama but I am sure her name was changed. 300.00 later she was spayed, ear mite free, and all shots up to date. Again, my husband wanted to kill me and told me never again! LOL

Name 5 hobbies I enjoy
1. Scrapbooking
2. Boating
3. Photography
4. Blogging/blurfing-blog surfing
5. Salt water Fishing

Tag, You're It!
Rairie
and anyone else who wants to be!

You have to answer same questions.

1 comment:

rairie said...

No more challenges you know I have to do them and I do know do them well. But I still love you best.

Amy Sumrall Designs